Do you want to work for a successful, state of the art, innovative IT Consulting Firm here in the Central Valley that has been around since 1996? Do you want to work with a team orientated, goal driven, and highly compensating company that values your skills, knowledge and effort?
We are BCT Consulting, a premier managed service provider and technology consulting firm located in Fresno, California. We hire only the best of the best. If you think this is you, then we want to meet you!
An IT Administrator will have various responsibilities including the expansion and growth of BCT’s enterprise department. The position will require complete knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, data protection, and the importance of client assets.
- Prepare and implement deliverables in a timely manner while remaining within client budget
- Provide and establish project timelines and milestones; develop business and technical requirements
- Recognize individual roles and assemble technical team for each responsibility
- Review and examine project scope and ensure constant communication with client
- Recognize project-level risks and undertake periodic reviews that will ensure progress and objectives are being met.
- Consult with management on an ongoing basis, to maintain a strategic link to business needs
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, or equivalent work experience. The individual will have the following technical skills and the ability to demonstrate them in the work place:
- Specify application requirements based on business objectives
- Microsoft Windows 2003, Outlook 2002, later Microsoft 2007
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS backup solutions
- Disaster recovery for Exchange and Active Directory
- LDAP, SMTP, email security
- Network bandwidth analysis, hardware disk architecture, sizing and capacity planning
- Working knowledge of telecommunications and networking technologies including the following is preferred: MPLS, TCP/IP, Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls, IP addressing, SSL certifications.
- MS Project and similar tools
- Change management and control
- Proven effective interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectivity with users
- Excellent organizational skills with regard to work prioritization, reporting, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate appropriately with upper management and stakeholders; know when to discuss details, make decisions and escalate issues.
- Problem resolution and negotiation; excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead, deliver and support IT projects in a rapidly changing business climate
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to end users in an understandable manner