Junior System Administrator
Do you want to work for a successful, state of the art, innovative IT consulting firm here in the Central Valley that has been around since 1996? Do you want to work with a team orientated, goal driven, and highly compensating company that values your skills, knowledge, and effort?
We are BCT Consulting, Inc, a premier managed service provider (MSP) and full-service technology consulting firm located in Fresno, California. We hire only the best of the best. If you think this is you, then we want to meet you.
About the Job
The Junior System Administrator will provide both remote and in-the-field implementation, support, and configuration of servers (physical and virtual), workstations, switches, routers, and storage systems. They will work with onsite IT and BCT Senior Administrators to advise on reported issues, close trouble tickets, as well as consult on long-term technology strategies. Several paths of growth potential exist, including project management, sales, Senior Administration, and Senior Engineering.
- Strong understanding of configuration and management of business switches and routers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2008+).
- Strong knowledge of VMWare ESXi (5.0+) configuration and administration.
- Experience with Cisco ASA and Catalyst administration.
- Experience with Veeam data protection software.
- Experience with NetApp FAS and E-Series storage systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (2010+). DAG administration preferred.
- Strong understanding of AD and GPO based administration.