Conformity Assessment Body

If you are not satisfied with BCT’s response, submit a complaint to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) by visiting Billing and service complaints are handled by the CPUC’s Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB), which can be reached by the following means if you prefer not to submit your complaint online:

Telephone: 1-800-649-7570 (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday)
Mail: California Public Utilities Commission, Consumer Affairs Branch,
505 Van Ness Avenue, Room 2003, San Francisco, CA 94102

If you have limitations hearing or speaking, dial 711 to reach the California Relay Service, which is for those needing direct assistance relaying telephone conversations, as well their friends, family, and business contacts. If you prefer having your calls immediately answered in your mode of communication, dial one of the toll-free language-specific numbers below to be routed to the California Relay Service provider.

Type of CallLanguageToll-free 800 Number
TTY/VCO/HCO to VoiceEnglish
Voice to TTY/VCO/HCOEnglish
From or to Speech-to-SpeechEnglish & Spanish1-800-854-7784
Call Us Today!