VoIP phone hardware
In the past, IP based phone systems have only been available to ultra-large corporations (Microsoft, GM, IBM, etc.), but with the convergence of technology and cost-effectiveness, these systems are now available to small and medium size businesses. With VoIP, businesses are able to lower costs and increase communication by consolidating their Internet and voice communication service with one company. VoIP is changing the way we use our phones – call us today for a no-cost onsite demonstration.
Ultra-elegant business IP phone
The SIP-T48S is a dynamic business communications solution for professionals. This phone offers a large touch screen that makes switching between applications swift, easy and convenient.
High-end color screen business IP phone
The SIP-T46S IP Phone is the ultimate communications tool for busy executives and professionals.
HD IP conference phone
The Yealink CP960 is an enterprise-grade conference phone for mid-and-large-sized meeting rooms. With the outstanding speakerphone elements, the CP960 sets new standards for sound quality and immerses conference participants in every discussion.
Flat rate pricing – Unlimited minutes
* Note: Per line pricing is available when more cost effective. Some equipment costs may apply. *
* Continental US and Canada, plus Hawaii.
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance**
- Voicemail to Email (MP3/WAV)
- Music on Hold
- Extension Dialing
- Transfer Calls
- Ring Your Cell Phone Simultaneously
- Priority Ringing
- Do Not Disturb Button
- Call Forwarding (touch of a button)
- Dial From Your Outlook Program
- Auto Attendant (press 1 for Sales, etc)
- and more…
Partnered for success
Join BCT’s trusted network of businesses throughout North America.