Paper Airplane Contest
Put your paper airplane crafting skills to the test against your colleagues in this fun distance-based contest. Craft your plane in a set amount of time then line up and see who’s goes the furthest! Prices awarded to the three furthest-traveling planes.
$250 Cash Prize
+ 15 Xobee Coins
First Place Winner
$150 Cash Prize
+ 10 Xobee Coins
Second Place Winner
$100 Cash Prize
+ 5 Xobee Coins
Third Place Winner
Contest will be held on the May 12th at 12:00PM by the BCT Conference Room.
Register for this event
To register for this event see Bryan Smith in the Web Department.
- Register by Friday, March 6th.
- Each participant gets two throws – Furthest throw is scored.
- Participants that sign-up must be present at the requested date and time to participate.
- No-shows are immediately disqualified.
- Paper will be provided, no personal supplies may be used.
- Plane must be crafted from a single sheet of paper; no tape, glue or other materials may be used.
- Cutting the paper is allowed.
- No darts – Plan must provide some glide when thrown.
- Due to time constraints, reschedules may be required if challenge runs long.
- Drawing designs on your plane is encouraged!