FRESNO, California – Cody Sarhan, Communications Specialist
As we continue to come out of the global pandemic, we as a civilization have learned many lessons. One economic lesson, in particular, was learned by small businesses almost immediately: If your business does not have an online presence, then it may as well not exist. Those that adapted to this shift in the consumer market maintained a competitive advantage. Those that didn’t, were likely to see their doors closed for good.
“To stay competitive in this new business and economic environment requires new strategies and practices. Our findings suggest that executives are taking note: most respondents recognize technology’s strategic importance as a critical component of the business, not just a source of cost efficiencies.” — McKinsey Global Survey of Executives, 2020
The meteoric rise in online purchasing was fueled by the pandemic but continues to increase as people grow more familiar with the technologies, become comfortable with the convenience it offers, and display a willingness to shop online even if sometimes ultimately choose to purchase the same items in-store.
But an online presence can be a double-edged sword for any business. While it can bring your organization new streams of profit growth or open new avenues to more clients/customers, it also puts your company at risk of cyber threats.
That’s where the expertise of a Managed Service Provider (MSP) like BCT Consulting can help save your business, while still empowering you to reach those new growth margins.
How Can a Managed Service Provider Help My Business?
Outsourcing your technology to a Managed Service Provider gives your business a hands-off approach to endpoint protection, innovation, and access to dedicated professionals for both support and installation.
Outsourcing means freeing up more time for you and your business and putting the headache of IT nightmares into the hands of the experts. This simple shift gives your company access to several benefits:
- IT Consulting. Expert installation of hardware, software, network, and infrastructure, from technicians you can trust. Cost-effective network design and start-to-finish project management from a team of professionals, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Advanced Cybersecurity. In today’s technological landscape, the threats are numerous. Protect your business with advanced cybersecurity — shielding you from hackers, viruses, phishing scams, malware, ransomware, and more.
- Website & App Development. Employ a team of highly skilled designers and programmers to build attractive, customer-centric, and easy-to-use websites and apps with tailor-made solutions and industry-leading technology. Flexible pricing, full monitoring and maintenance, and complete optimization are just some perks you can enjoy with an experienced web development team.
- Off-site Data Protection & Recovery. Highly secured disaster recovery solutions and off-site data protection give you peace of mind knowing your data and network are maintained and secure in the event of system failure or total data loss. Whether it’s from a natural disaster, a data breach, or a power failure, rest easy knowing your business infrastructure is safe.
- State-of-the-art VoIP Phone Service. In the past, IP-based phone systems have only been available to ultra-large corporations (Microsoft, GM, IBM, etc.), but with the convergence of technology and cost-effectiveness, these systems are now available to small and medium-sized businesses. With VoIP, businesses are able to lower costs and increase communication by consolidating their Internet and voice communication service with one company.
While all of these are services a small business can facilitate on their own, with a Managed Service Provider both the cost and time spent on these needs are drastically reduced. For small-to-medium-sized businesses, this cost-saving solution provides much-needed support while you focus on growing your business and engaging with your customers.
Cybersecurity Is a Basic Business Need
It’s no secret that with each passing year, cyberattacks are on the rise. California leads the nation in cyberattack mitigation — with over double the amount of data breaches compared to the next closest state. What should be a secret though, is your company’s private data and information.
Just as you trust a plumber to fix faulty pipes or a mechanic to fix your car, you should look to the experts in cybersecurity to protect your digital footprint and company data.
Most small businesses don’t invest in cybersecurity, and with cyberattacks increasing by 50% over these last few years, it’s only a matter of time before your business falls victim to a bad actor who has stolen your company’s proprietary and confidential data.
Don’t be a sitting duck. Stay competitive and protect your business and your people.
The Cloud Can Save Your Business
MSP services are more than a shield against cyberattacks, they are also a sword in an ever-changing, ever-growing, competitive business landscape.
To stay competitive in today’s economic world, businesses at the very least need to stay secure and change with the times. That innovation is as simple as securing your data in a virtual desktop cloud.
What does the cloud mean for your business? It means that your business can exist anywhere and everywhere — whether it’s remote offices, work-from-home solutions, or just a simple way to back up and access data within a safe and secure off-site network.
Moreover, the cloud eliminates the need for expensive servers, networks, and storage in an office — saving you excessive overhead and energy costs, as well as precious space.
We at BCT Consulting are committed to protecting client data, taking proactive measures against cyberattacks, safeguarding our clients’ infrastructure, and building tailor-made technology solutions that serve your business needs. To learn more about how we can future-proof your business, contact one of our team members today.
BCT Consulting now has engineers servicing clients within Fresno, Clovis, Madera, San Jose, Sacramento, San Francisco & The Bay Area, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Las Vegas, Bakersfield, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Anaheim, Palm Springs, and more.
Cody Sarhan | Communications Specialist, Xobee Networks